Abstracts’ Submission Instructions
To submit an Abstract, proceed as follows:
- Abstracts can only be submitted in English;
- The deadline for abstracts’ submission is June 24th, 2019;
- Only abstracts that contain original data will be accepted;
- Abstracts containing data that has been presented or will be presented at a different scientific meeting can be submitted. This information must be provided in the submission form.
- Abstracts submitted for publication still pending acceptance by the time of the submission process, can be submitted without restrictions.
- To submit the papers it is necessary that the author responsible for submitting the abstract is registered in the event. Payment is not required at the moment of registration. This can be done after the acceptance of your abstract. Other authors who have been registered to the Congress should not resubmit the abstract;
- The abstract’s submission is exclusively via the Congress website;
- Access the restricted area by providing your login and password received after being registered. New menus will appear on the left;
- Click on the "TRABALHOS" menu;
- Follow the instructions on the screen to access the Abstracts’ Submission Form;
- Fill out the online form;
- Before submitting the abstract, review it carefully. Changes will not be allowed after abstracts’ submission deadline;
- The author responsible for submission must fill out all the fields on the online form;
- All communications relating to the abstract will be sent only via email to the indicated corresponding author;
- At the end of the abstract’s submission, click on the "ENVIAR TRABALHO" button;
- After the abstract’s submission an automatic email will be sent to the author for correspondence indicated, confirming the information registered. Make sure all the information is correct.
- In the case of any modification, the corresponding author must access the restricted area and make the relevant changes (this cannot be done after the abstracts’ submission deadline);
- If you do not receive a confirmation of the submission of an abstract, it may not have been sent correctly. In this case, please contact email@example.com;
- For new web accesses, inform email or CPF and password. If you have forgotten, use the "ESQUECI MINHA SENHA " option at the top of the page.
- Antiphospholipid syndrome
- Arbovirus Infections
- Back Pain
- Biological Products (Biosimilar pharmaceuticals)
- Biological Therapy
- Clinical Laboratory Techniques
- Complementary Therapies (Accupuncture, Mind-Body Therapies, Prolotherapy, Dance Therapy)
- Crystal Arthropathies (Gout, Chondrocalcinosis)
- Diagnostic Imaging
- Endemic Diseases
- Femoracetabular Impingement
- Health Care Economics and Organization
- Health Education
- Health Expenditures
- Health Information Management
- Hereditary Autoinflammatory Diseases
- Immunoglobulin G4-Related Disease
- Infection (Infectious Arthritis, Reactive Arthritis)
- Inflammatory Bowel Diseases
- Intra-Articular Injections (Viscosupplementation)
- Metabolic Diseases
- Muscular Diseases
- Neck Pain
- Nerve Compression Syndromes
- Occupational Diseases
- Psoriatic Arthritis
- Public Health
- Rare Diseases
- Rehabilitation (Physical Therapy, Occupational Therapy, Exercise Therapy, Hydrotherapy)
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
- Shoulder Impingement Syndrome
- Sjögren’s Syndrome
- Soft Tissue Injuries
- Systemic Lupus Erythematosus
- Systemic Scleroderma
- Tendon Entrapment
- Abstracts can only be submitted in English;
- The abstracts’ submission deadline is June 24th, 2019;
- The presentation at the event should be done in Portuguese;
- The author who submits the abstract must be enrolled and participate in the event;
- Up to 10 papers will be accepted per enrollee. Those who have already reached this number may only be listed in other abstracts as co-authors;
- There is no limit for authors per paper;
- The presenter must also be on the authors list;
- By submitting the abstract, the authors assume compliance with the laws and ethical norms governing research with human beings and animals, including the approval by the ethics committees in research and clinical ethics in animal research.
- The result of the approved abstracts will be sent by e-mail and on the official website of the event on July 20th, 2019;
- The person responsible for the abstract’s submission, after obtaining its approval of this, needs to confirm the payment of the registration up to August 31st, 2019. The presentation should be made by the one indicated when submitting the abstract. If it is not possible, another author should perform the presentation. He/she must be enrolled in the event and also has paid the registration fee;
- Discounted amounts will respect the dates in the Registration Fees Table, available on the event website. To ensure the discounted payment, you must respect the dates described in the table. There will be no reimbursement of the fees paid in cases of withdrawal or absence in Congress;
- The final decision of the Evaluation Committee is considered supreme, irrevocable and unappealing, and will not be revised. Abstracts that are not accepted for oral presentation can be presented via poster and the authors will be informed of this decision.
- After the end of the Congress, the certificate for the approved abstract will be available in the login area of the author responsible for submitting the abstract. To print or download, please access the "CERTIFICADOS" area, after fill out the "PESQUISA DE SATISFAÇÃO";
- Only 01 (one) certificate per abstract presented will be issued. The certificates of abstracts will be issued following the registered order of authors;
- At least one of the authors must be enrolled and attend the event to receive the certificate later;
- Please note: All materials produced from the submitted abstract (annals, certificates, among others) will be a faithful reproduction of the information submitted by the author. Therefore, it is not possible to make changes in the spelling of the title, abstract or authors after the abstracts’ submission deadline. We emphasize that the information provided is the sole responsibility of the author submitting the summary.
Important: Certificates are not sent directly to the author's e-mail.
Instructions for preparation of abstracts:
- Abstracts can only be submitted in English;
- The title should be concise and reflect the study to be presented;
- The abstract text should not exceed 400 words with spaces, and the limit of 250 characters for the title;
- The abstract must be presented in the following sequence: background/materials and methods/results /conclusion; This suggestion does not apply to case reports/clinical trials;
- The abstracts of case report must be presented in the following sequence: background/ case report/conclusion. Bibliographical references should not be included. Whereas case reports contribute in an important way to the exchange of experience among professionals, the Evaluation Committee recommends that only reports of common cases with atypical developments or of really rare cases be sent, which have important relevance
- The institution or institutions where the abstract was performed, as well as the names of the authors, MUST NOT be mentioned in the body of the text;
- The abstract must be unprecedented, having not been published nationally or internationally;
- The contents of the abstracts should be related to the topic chosen;
- Tables and figures will be accepted:
Tables: tables must be numbered (e.g. Table 1) with a short descriptive title. The caption must be entered in the field indicated in the act of submission and cannot be part of the table file. The tables MUST be quoted/mentioned in the text. The words in the table will be counted as part of the 400 allowed for the abstract.
Figures: Figures and illustrations must be numbered (e.g. Figure 1) with a short descriptive title. The caption must be entered in the field indicated in the act of submission and cannot be part of the picture file. The figures MUST be quoted/mentioned in the text. You need permission to use pictures.
Important: The files must be uploaded in the highlighted field with size up to 3MB (JPEG format). Each figure must be uploaded as a single file. Do not include pictures with embedded hyperlinks.
- These instructions also apply for abstracts submitted for poster mode;
- References, acknowledgements and financial assistance are not mandatory and if included, must be computed as part of the abstract and should come in the end;
- Results based on statements such as "results will be displayed" and or "data will be parsed" will not be considered. They should be exposed as clearly as possible and the conclusions should be based on the data presented;
- Case reports without clear originality and/or relevance justifying their presentation will not be accepted. Studies that present only a literature review, except systematic literature reviews, will also be refused;
- Trade names are not allowed, only generic names of drugs, written in lowercase letters.
Instructions for the approved abstracts ORAL presentation:
- The oral presentation should be made in 10 minutes, followed by 05 minutes for discussion. If none of the authors attend the event, the presentation will be cancelled and the certificate will not be issued;
- The presenter must prepare his slides presentation (PowerPoint) and upload it in advance of 1 hours to the Media Desk/lounge VIP to save the file in the system;
- Information about the day and time of presentation will be available in the restricted area of the main author, and also previously stipulated in the scientific Congress program.
Instructions for the approved abstract PÔSTER modality:
- Poster measurements: 1.20m x 0.90cm wide, in paper and without strings;
- Posters should be fixed at the premises determined by the organizing committee, in day and time pre-determined;
- Scotch tape or other material for fixing the poster will not be provided;
- The panel number is available in your restricted area in the "ID" field. This number is very important, because from it is that you will know where to pin your poster at the venue of the event;
- The Scientific Committee shall designate the judging Committee that will visit the posters exhibited, requiring the presence of one of the authors at the time stipulated for the presentation;
- Posters not withdrawn within the period determined by the event organization will be discarded;
- Presenters must be available to present the poster in day and time pre-determined. In the absence of the presenter, the approved abstract may be presented by one of the authors.